Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jumpsuit by Omowunmi


Hey Folks,

Its been one of those days and boy do i need sleep !!!

This post is actually dedicated to my long time friend and designer- OMOWUNMI who made this amazing outfit for me a while back.

She's made quite a few dresses for me as well, that i hope to put up sometime so y'all can see.

I love it when people pursue what they are passionate about against all odds or circumstances and i am grateful for this urge in the life of my friend

After much talk, im sure you want to see what the big deal is. I will say its simple and fab, not because its mine but because it is : )
















I paired this outfit up with my good old black satin clutch (I've had it for like 5 years now) and basic black pumps

The outfit had enough umph already so it really did not need anything in the way hence the black ish. That said, ladies should actually learn to pair busy with plain and vice versa except on a few occasions when one can pull it off nicely and cleverly as well




You can tell, i had a good time in my fab ankara/chinos jumpsuit : )





On a final note, please meet my dapper cousin and photographer for that day. Appreciation babes!




its been real guys,
xx

2 comments: